In this post you will find everything you need to know to bake these amazing cookies created by Dr. Carrabs.
🍪 Almond flour (2 cups)
🍪 Baking soda (½ tsp)
🍪 Melted coconut oil (¼ cup)
🍪 Brown sugar (4 tsp)
🍪 Water (½ cup)
🍪 Almond milk (½ cup)
🍪 Sea salt (a pinch)
🍪 Chia seeds (1 tbsp)
🍪 NutriBeauti (2 tsp)
1. Preheat the oven 350F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add the almond flour, coconut oil, sugar (you can change for honey or stevia), baking soda, almond milk, and sea salt; constantly kneading until obtaining a dough with a smooth consistency.
3. Add it to a bowl, and mix in the NutriBeauti powder and chia seeds.
4. Form into christmas shapes and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
If you`ve got sugar cookies on the brain and want to include a nutritious and festive twist, try adding Nutribeauti to your next batch. Tap the link in bio to get yours, and don't forget to send us a pic of your cookies!